My insurance is running out in mid September and for reasons I've yet to disclose ( but will soon, as soon as I get the time to park my ass in front of a computer and explain, in full details, why I don't have a job right now...believe it or not, the answer is, the government won't let me) I am no longer able to afford the payments.
So that leaves me with biking through fall, winter and the following seasons. Yes, I'm going to be probably biking in -40 degrees temperature this winter. Don't even get me started on the panic going off in my head right now at the thought of tackling 2 feet of snow, ice patches, wind with a baby in tow.
For Lilo I was able to score a cheap, Winchester Originals trailer. I forked over $80 for it. Impressive, when you take in account the cost of bike trailers now a days ( try at least $300 for a used one). I might need to make some adjustements with the hitch, because if you remember, I have a Cruiser bike and it doesn't look like I would be able to just clip and screw the hitch on to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment