Thursday, November 26, 2009

365 Project...


  1. Self Portrait

I spend a lot of time in front of the computer. Thank God it's right by the window or I might not get enough sunlight on my skin. I am a hermit. I like the wind of my face but as of late, as in the past year, I've been inside.

Making excuses: my baby is young, it's cold, I don't have any money to spend on any activities, much less afford rent and groceries. Truth is, my life has been on hold for far too long, and I am beyond eager to resume living, loving, enjoying. I'm not too concerned with having a lot of money, that has never been a concern of mine. Happiness, on the other hand...I love my child. She is all the riches I need. Right there in her smile...everyday I look at her I just melt. I could wax poetic about how much I love her until your blood sugah level goes through the roof.

So lots of pictures of her you are going to see, reader.

I felt the need to go back in my shell after dealing with very sick people. But I'm better now. I am happier already. Hopefully the next 365 days I can document a change I hope I can show outwardly as things shift and pop and fill up with bubbly inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment