5. New Dude
He spent the night for the first time in a month. What made it awkward was the fact that my husband is still living at home, though he had made it clear that we were no longer in relationship.
Now...coincidentally, I've dated another man named...ND from Alberta. They kind of look the same as well. Don't tell him that though. Perhaps I have a thing for T-Rex armed cowboys but I love him. I do. Even though when Mitch left I felt like I would never be able to love anyone again. Share anything, kiss...make love to anyone. I hate realizing that I've been naive. But that realization is like, the best thing ever! Oh Yah! Imagine this I'm growing up. I'm a mom. I'm going to be a divorcee. The world...my world doesn't end just because one love left me. I'm smarting up.
He is so adorable. I miss him. I want to spend all my time with him.
He just seems to want to pump my belly full of bebe, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment