I'm tired.
Upset.
Knotted up.
Trying to relax, just focus on peaceful thoughts.
Meditate.
I'm also still braiding my hair, and resemble a lion.
My face is getting really oily and breaking out.
My anxiety is returning at the levels at which they used to be when I was younger.
This however, only happens when Lilo's asleep, it seems, for as soon as she's awake I feel a renewed purpose. Her smiles make my fears recede and for that I am even more thankful for having been blessed with such a beautiful, beautiful child. Life just seems so revolting lately, what with me trying to find a job, trying to complete all the paperwork necessary to return to work and it just seems like everywhere I turn I realize that I live in a hostile, unsafe world. I don't trust the dayhome programs they have in this city.
I don't trust that the so-called police background checks they've run are accurate. I don't really trust the police, either. I don't trust that they've done everything to assure me that I'm placing my child in a safe environment. Hell, they haven't even proven to me that I live in a safe place. It's not like in the US where I could see on the internet that X number of sex offenders lived around and about my place, and that wherever I am taking my daughter, whoever I'm trusting her with, is in a good place and has nothing but good intention towards her.
I can no longer stay at home and take care of her, myself, because I am the only one who seems to give a damn about her welfare. My mother, God bless her generous heart, has helped us as long as she possibly could and was able to until I was finally granted the necessary paperwork to be able to return to work and finally be able to provide for myself and my baby.
I'm terrified. To put it simply, I'm terrified that what happened to me as a child could result from my inability to find a safe place for her while I go out to get us a few meager bucks so that we can eat, have shelter and clothes ourself for another month. But I desperately hang on to a waivering faith in God's ability to give a fuck about us human beings...just run around the internet long enough and you might experience the same thing.
I keep asking myself, how the hell is this even possible, how the hell is it that I can't really be sure that I'm about to put my baby in the care of a trustworthy person. I can't take her to work, I can't take care of her I can't do anything. I can't protect her, I can't protect her. The government doesn't give a fuck about her, or you, hell they pass laws that make sure that the same people preying on the innocent can spend short little stints in jail, where they are clothed, housed and fed for free, only to resume and more often than not, resume their 'hunt'.
I remember when I was in Vancouver, there was an article posted on the newspaper, about this violent, psychopathic rapist who had repeatedly offended and had warned his inmates and mental health workers on staff that he had every intentions on reoffending.
" Hey guyz, dis crazy dude is going to be released in our city so make sure you don't piss him off!!!By the way, he's veeery violent, this is what he did, this is what he's capable of, this is his usual taste in victims. Anyways, good luck!!! "
And I'm sitting here, trying to comprehend how the government complains about all the spending they have to do, and cutting funds from education, healthcare, but they not only house and feed sex offenders only to release them on shorter sentences because it costs too much to keep them in.
HOW ABOUT THIS, POINTDEXTER: THESE MOTHERFUCKERS MURDER, RAPE WOMEN AND BABIES AND THEY SUPPOSEDLY CAN'T/WON'T CONTROL THEIR URGES, URGES TO HARM!
THEY WOULD NEVER BE SAFE PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY, NOT TO MENTION THE ACTS THEY COMMIT IN ORDER TO GET INCARCERATED IN THE FIRST PLACE ARE TOO HEINOUS TO EVEN THINK ABOUT. SO HERE IS A SOLUTION: IF IT CAN'T ACT LIKE A CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING AND HAS OFFENDED OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT WOULD NEVER FUCKING ACT LIKE A CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING!!! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL THEM.
If it acts like an animal, incapable of having any moral conscience and behaves like one, seeking to satisfy his hunger and need to violate then he doesn't need to be walking out on the streets. You wouldn't let a hyena roam around downtown Calgary would you? Of course not! It's going to be causing mayhem, hurting people...attack those smaller than itself.
Why then do you keep letting out someone who's incapable of being a productive member of society?
It's driving me crazy.
You want to fucking talk about how the world is overpopulated? Get rid of all the pedophiles and murderers, not only are you going to be able to use the money you take from us tax payers to BENEFIT us tax payers, but you'll be doing a huge favor for those of us able to live our life sanely on this over-crowded floating rock without having to resort to violating others.
What people refuse to understand is that SOMETHING needs to be done about child sexual abuse. But the general public is being lied to, and are themselves often unwilling to face the truth about how widespread this problem is. Of course pedophiles act with impunity. They know they would always be defended by some fuckers who tell themselves that someone able to pin a newborn, infant, child underneath themselves in order to satisfy their lust can be rehabilitated...and it often starts with family members willing to go as far as blaming the victim for the crime being commited against them.
Not to mention, for the love of Fuck this is a Cycle. It starts with the abusers being harmed as a child themselves. If nothing is being done to stop this crime from being committed, that victim would often go on to victimize someone else!
I can't understand something like this happens and people pretend that it doesn't exist. I can't believe this is constantly happening and they're pouring billions of dollars trying to stop people from smoking weed. Come the fuck on! Many have harped on and on about how multipurposed hemp can be, how beneficial weed is to those suffering from PTSD ( like myself ), how much more paper it's able to produce, much more than trees constantly being cut down the answer is right in your faces!
This is unbelievable. No one gives a fuck. I bet you if anything, just like the previous article I posted, child-fuckers themselves are sitting in the courts handing out sentences to people like themselves, that they want to protect. They are writing laws that allow those people to return to their selfishness in no time, and who elects those folk in power? You do.
Not I cause I can't vote yet. But I can assure you that when I do, I'm going to give a fuck about whoever I'm voting for, and unlike most canadians who give more of a fuck about american politics than their own, I'm going to make sure that the person being elected is someone that has the interest of children everywhere in this ignorant country at heart. And I don't give a fuck if I'm just one person and I can't do shit. The whole country could make sure that Canada is once again a place where a mother can leave her child in daycare and rest assured that he/she would be safe but they're not doing it.
What is it, 1 in 4 girls are sexually molested, or experience some form of sexual abuse here in canada? The posters on the bus...you must have noticed this campaign last summer. Do you realize that could very well mean, if you take the average number of children per family...lets not mention the number of extended family member who are also in danger of being victimized...think of the number of perpretrators committing these crimes...every family has that uncle no one wants to leave the kids alone with but FOR SOME REASON he's still allowed to be a member of the family. That one. How many families are there in canada?
Are you scared yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment