I had it up on my page as a sidebar widget, then I posted a couple of pictures with my daughter and I just didn't feel too good about having a raving mad lunatic depicted holding a severed penis next to her...but then I though: actually let that stay there as a warning...hell this isn't your plain bread mommy-raising-baby blog. I'm not your average mommy and if I was half as crazy as most folk think I would raised my daughter to be a man hating harpy...like me. The only thing I'm planning on doing is imparting enough wisdom and moral values in her to give her the tools to live as virteous a life as she can...and I don't mean that in terms of prudeness.
That's not my goal.
And I don't hate all men, just most. I love my dad! I think he's one of a kind. I don't mind ND. He's okay (and probably wouldn't like me saying that, which is why I'm saying it). Generally, though, I say who needs men! Fuck 'em!
I'm going to say right now, I'm probably the only parent out there who wishes their child would turn out gay, because I just don't know how I would feel about a son in law in the future. I might put something in his food. Laxative. Don't think Lilo would like her prom date when he's exploding out of his tuxedo bottoms. She's probably gonna wonder why all her boyfriends run screaming in the other direction when they see me. As a single mom, I have to assume both the role of mother and protector, provider and nurturer, and given my lack of funds, I'm going to be more dad than mom, so I gotta say, judging by my experience with men, I can't say I would give anyone a fair chance.As far as I'm concerned, no one's good enough for my baby. Lilo, however, is already showing signs to be just as determined as I am, if not more. And I can already envision the epic battles we might have during her teenage hood. I want her to be her own person, to make her own decisions. The best I can do as a parent is to give her the tools to make decisions that would benefit her and would not harm others.
Either way, I have developed an uncanny ability to smell the skank off men. Practice makes perfect. And if I don't like a potential suitor I...would not be pleased. Don't think I'm going to turn into my ex's mom! I would never ever do to my child what she did to hers. I can see how this mentality seems to parallell with the insanity going on in her mind. But I don't know! I don't think Lilo's gonna be allowed to date until she's 19!
Tadah!
Sita Sings the Blues is born, she apparently made that by herself with little to no help and now she's famous!
See!
Good things come from divorce. And publicly shaming those who've broken your heart. The only thing I'm not fond about is that she seems to be one of those child-free nutso, who don't seem to remember that they were birthed by breeders. I wonder if any of them ever think about the wonderful life they wouldn't have had their parents been just like them.
Though, with all the abuses perpetuated on children on this planet, I can understand how anyone would abstain from becoming a parent. When I realised I'd become pregnant with Lilo, Mitch abandoned me in Vancouver. And you would have thought then that should have been a sign that he was going to be a phenominal waste of time, but I was in love...stupid me... Either ways, I remember the sexual abuse I endured as a child and I panicked, panicked, was almost suicidal, I was thinking there is no way I can bring a child into this world alone. But I then realised that I just could not bear the thought of not having her.
That being said, I'm pro-life. And I've utilized that right once before.
Jeez, where did this post go? I guess my mind's been wondering for the past few days. I can't seem to focus on anything, I've got so much to do, or say...well, thank god I have access to the internet again.
LOL. Nina Paley is awesome. And I've got some work to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment