LISTEN TO PART 1
Daedelus's spot is pretty sweet. Starting at the 00:37 minute spot, things start to get interesting. His Aphex Twin mash-up is pretty. I think Busdriver, Samiyam and Gaslamp Killer DJ after him and that's worth listening to.
01:15 and 01:47 are some good marks as well. Mike Slott's remix of Roberta Flack makes me tingle.
Daedelus's spot is pretty sweet. Starting at the 00:37 minute spot, things start to get interesting. His Aphex Twin mash-up is pretty. I think Busdriver, Samiyam and Gaslamp Killer DJ after him and that's worth listening to.
01:15 and 01:47 are some good marks as well. Mike Slott's remix of Roberta Flack makes me tingle.
LISTEN TO PART 2
I love the intro on this one. It's intense. I like intense. This set has made me in serious like of Gaslamp Killer. Good moments worth nothing: Flying Lotus 'Momma Dingo' is included in this part, at around 00:27 minutes, Laura Nyro 'Beads of Sweat' @ 00:57 starts a really sweet spot. I wonder the name of the track played after it...as the alarm sound FX indicates, it is very hot...and I wish it lasted more than half a minute. Starting @ 01:12 is another good track and from 01:44 to 01:49 is another good spot. The track with Busta Rhymes is just beautiful. Is think it's Ras B? Hot. He's the artist who's really turned me onto Dub/dubstep.
I love the intro on this one. It's intense. I like intense. This set has made me in serious like of Gaslamp Killer. Good moments worth nothing: Flying Lotus 'Momma Dingo' is included in this part, at around 00:27 minutes, Laura Nyro 'Beads of Sweat' @ 00:57 starts a really sweet spot. I wonder the name of the track played after it...as the alarm sound FX indicates, it is very hot...and I wish it lasted more than half a minute. Starting @ 01:12 is another good track and from 01:44 to 01:49 is another good spot. The track with Busta Rhymes is just beautiful. Is think it's Ras B? Hot. He's the artist who's really turned me onto Dub/dubstep.
LISTEN TO PART 3
I'm not sure if I've actually listened to this one. I always replay the top two .
I'm not sure if I've actually listened to this one. I always replay the top two .
Via Dublab

No comments:
Post a Comment