Thursday, May 27, 2010

The corporations have got everyone shook!



I'm experiencing some strange car-driving guilt. Not to mention, a lot of anxiety...it's starting to distract me at work. I better get a grip!

Did I mention it feels like my world is collapsing around me? I have some strong attachment to this apartment. I hate moving. It comes from years and years of traveling, making friends and losing friends to the point where I don't even bother much to connect with other human beings. I'm mostly alone.

I like it. All i miss, is sex. That's all. The rest...it's just...trying to steal as much time as possible to be with my daughter but her new 'behaviors': the tantrums, yelling, crying, refusing to do everything to make things harder.

Another list of problems on my growing list of EVERY FUCKING THING THAT IS WRONG IN THIS WORLD!!!




Fuck. Now I'm mad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment