So what's been going on in my life...
I'm getting used to the schedule at the bakery. Quatre jours de gallere, and three days of trying to still pretend like my life belongs to me. Lilo's been sick, her daycare's employees are getting on my fucking nerves, I of course can't risk missing a single day's work. I'm staying in the apartment for now, I've decided.
I've got too much going on to move. Not to mention, I don't have the time, nor the man-power to pack everything up, move a two bedroom apartment, with a baby, and a nine-hour-a-day job.
Did I mention I'm tired?
ND and I are definitely kaput. He called a couple of weeks back to let me know that he's found himself a new piece, and he WANTS TO GET MARRIED AND I DON'T SO HE HAS THE RIGHT TO GET HIS EMOTIONAL NEEDS FULFILLED SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Needless to say, I miss his computer more than him. I mean, we spent more time together than he and I. And I knew he was withdrawing but found him extremely inpatient, and needy, thought the same can be said about me.
I've got to say though, I hope he finds the perfect one to settle down with. I know a certain someone who was extra gun-ho about settling down, until she suddenly found herself dealing with the most distasteful characters.
So long ND.
Now I've got to find myself another pogo stick. I have always had a thing for attractive nerds, t'were always my type... though I must admit, tits have been on my mind a lot more than usual. Perhaps it's due to me working at the bakery, surrounded by warm, flaky buns...I never can stop the connecting-mentally of the warm, steamy buns or whatever chick happens to walk in like that one on Friday, Purple dress, low cut purple dress with the cups that nearly overfloeth and jiggle oh so perfectly...
Or the fact that I'm just not interested in men beyond the usual sexual satisfaction bit...but women, hot women have been haunting my mind lately.
I have to get my divorce started up. Mitch still calls daily, but I'm done waiting for him.
Went to a clothing swap today, at the Belgo. Got myself an entire wardrobe. Tres tres satisfied. Lilo and I had a picnic at Riley Park afterward. I had the displeasure of sighting Mitchell's cousin in the distance, but nothing else came out of it. It was so nice spending some time with Lilo, in the sun...though we had to cut it short: her explosive diarrhea soiled her pants.
I wrote a letter to some of Mitch's family members enumerating the events leading up to me leaving Kelowna and warning them that I would not tolerate any bullshit involving Lilo and I anymore. I've gotten to a point where I am ready to be the bitch they've all accused me to be and I assure you, my dark side is not one anyone wants to be acquainted with.
But fuck it, they've pissed me off long enough. The gloves are coming off. If someone even dares try to involve Lilo and consequently me in their nasty affairs I'm assaulting someone.
And if I have to end up in jail away from my daughter I may as well make it count, if you know what I mean.
The blatant disrespect for other people's rights is rampant in that family. Their attempts to normalize those types of behaviors have turned them into disgusting human beings I want nothing to do with. But now they think they can try to weasel their way into having access to Lilo, even thought they repeatedly went out of their way to ensure she wouldn't be a part of their lives...that grates at whatever remains of my patience, and I'm ready to pull out the nasty.
No more Nicey Ladybug, no no. Someone's about to get their jaw broken.
Did I mention how horny I suddenly am? Sex and violence seem to be the only other things on my mind. It would be nice to find someone I can have a nice, pressure-free sex-heavy relationship with. I'm frustrated. I don't know if I'm lonely...perhaps I am. I can't suffer other people's expectations of me right now. I try not to have any on anyone.
I'm tired of masturbating. Absolutely, frankly sick of it. For every jiggly pair of tits that walks through the door I cram a sourdough roll in my face, pretending it's a fat, juicy...weiner (though I've been meaning to get some pate to slather on whatever I happen to be snacking on) and for the fuck of gawd of course I'm trying to substitute food for sex!
AND IT'S NOT WORKING.
I'm young, quasi-hot and I've been working at a bakery for almost a month now. That leaves me about six months before my ass surpasses the limit of sexy and woobles into whale territory, so I've got to find someone before then...before everyone forgets I used to be attractive.
It really is a scandal that someone who is so breathtaking beautiful and sexy and into the right kind of games has to masturbate at all. What has this world come to? It's more than sad. Have you tried to place an ad somewhere to look for girls (or toyboys) for just fun without strings attached?
ReplyDeleteHope Lilo is getting better soon and you get sooner or later your life back. I know you need the money but you deserve more happiness than this. Take care Yolande, hugs & <3
you know I've thought about that, finding a friend with benefit, but it goes straight into detached meat-slapping territory which frankly just grosses me out.
ReplyDeleteI'm an emotional person and I can't really do casual sex.
Not to mention there's the whole Madonna-Whore complex that men have (ex-hubby definitely did have that).
The mutual respect has to remain, and unfortunately, Calgary men are, in my opinion, some of the crassest, oiliest pigs out there (no offense to those who aren't).
I'm fully immersed in the 'mother' role and there needs to be an outlet for the sexual being that I am. It sometimes feels like my biological needs push me to make bad decisions and I've been trying to drown that incessant need for coitus with lots and lots of pastries.
Well I'm not sure if men over here in Europe are any better but I anyway rather thought of satisfying your 'girl desires'. Maybe even finding a similar minded girlfriend as real friend and add the bi-curiosity in as 'benefit'?
ReplyDeleteBut you are right it is a difficult balance between good and bad fun. Did you ever try a serious sexual relationship with a girl?
I'll have to read your Madonna-Whore entry tomorrow (I have to stop working and go home) it sounds interesting but you always did struck me as one of the rare people who combine the angel and devil side of their sexuality in such a beautiful natural way. Probably because you have a really wonderful open personality which remains lovable whatever side you show.
Maybe instead of eating all the pastries try sex with it? To be fucked by a croissant? Masturbating with a baguette? Nee somehow I can't imagine that this will do the trick for you ;)
LOL fucked by a croissant...jeez I can't even walk by the cucumbers in an aisle without getting dirty thoughts.
ReplyDeleteAt this point, grocery shopping might get thrown right out the window if it's gonna remind me of the sex I'm not having.
I really wished I could help you there but due to that long distance between us even a little gherkin can do a better job than me :(( What a bummer for a man's self-realisation ;)
ReplyDeleteI can only suggest to buy flat wide stuff (like sliced cheese) or baby pup (which should be available in many yummy flavors) and keep well away from pointy food to survive until the next love making which shouldn't be too far away considering you are after all the sexiest woman on earth!
yeah my sexy isn't helping me get much action.
ReplyDeletePerhaps it has to do with the perpetual frown on my face...
Can't imagine any frown on your face which couldn't be kissed away and replaced by a smile with the right sort of kiss :)
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid too much beauty and sexiness like in your case frightens guys easily away. We are usually a bunch of cowards too afraid to risk a rejection. But the girls should hit on you nevertheless ;)
PS you should post a photo of that frown so that I can get a clearer picture ;))
oh gu, i think you're falling in luuuuv with me!
ReplyDelete