"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Monday, May 3, 2010
My Bedroom Garden
This is my last month in my beloved apartment. Since I can't afford this thou-a month crib, I have to leave. And it's killing me. This was slowly and surely becoming my home. I hate moving. Always have. But I've asked them to take Mitch's mom name of the lease and they won't. So I'm splitting. I have to find someone to take over my lease.
Fuck, I'm going to miss this place. I have to get...low-income housing of some sorts. I hope whatever hole I end up in at least has enough sun for my basil, violet and stevia. And hopefully I still somehow manage to remain in the NW, close to my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Need To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?
ReplyDeleteBannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.