Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pictures!

Today was a good day in Lilo and Mommy land. We ate well, played well, visited the garden I built last week...I can't wait for the lettuce and tomato...onions...carrots...

I think I'm growing enough for a few delicious salads and hopefully a couple of pumpkin pies. It was so nice to just decompress...run after Lilo in the grass. I need more days like this.



I was staring at Lilo when this one was taken. I don't recognize myself. I look like an older woman (but I feel just like a child!)











A first glimpse of Lilo and I's little garden!



Lilo didn't want to take a picture with her mama.



And a tiny little ladybug crossed my path.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful and happy birthday dear Yolande! I hope the coming year will fulfill as many of your dreams as possible. Stay as strong, beautiful, sexy and wonderful as you have always been! <3 Gu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Gu for your continuing support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Yo for making this world a happier place!

    ReplyDelete