Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I can't believe I bought that douchebag a Christmas Gift. Why do I keep letting the bastard in again?



If you are not willing to share any moments with Lilo and I, there is absolutely no point on being in contact with you. You are so clueless about the negativity that you constantly radiate...it's like you feed off the drama, you enjoy hunting and breaking me down with your lies and your manipulations but when it comes time for you to make the efforts you've boasted about, instead you stink up whatever fucking moment I try to share with you.

Lilo, never, ever talks on the phone like that. She usually hates the mere sight of it near her face but today, she actually picked up the phone and babbled for minutes! She rarely does that for my mom, much less auntie Sue, whenever they call over, but you couldn't get your ass out of your head long enough to reciprocate the fucking effort.

I'm sorry Mitch, as you might try to rationalize later on, I'm probably the one at fault. Clearly, by asking that you make an effort to be in the moment with Lilo and I, I'm being a demanding, controlling bitch who expects far too much for you. Well, you certainly are not going to get the opportunity to be inconvenienced that way again. I'm tired of your toxicity, of your expectations of openness one my part when you insist of giving nothing in return.

If you contact me again, I will get hostile.

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't feel like the right place but I don't know where else :( and it's the 25th so:

    I wish you my beautiful Yo a wonderful and as happy as possible Christmas time with your Lilo and hope you find some peace and joy in your tortured heart. You are a so very special angel and I hope you will always keep your natural enchantment for us to love.
    Gu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...thank you. Merry Christmas to you too! A lot of strange things are afoot. I probably should update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are quiet for a while I'm always wondering what exiting (in every possible sense of the word) news are brewing up in your mystery world. Yeah pretty please update your fan no 1 ;)
    I'm thinking of you my slightly crazy friend. Enjoy the festive days!

    ReplyDelete