Friday, April 1, 2011

I sense an unprecedented stillness in my heart as of late. It seems like nothing really fazes me too deeply anymore. I am becoming more aware. I am more eager to listen to the sounds of my silent apartment than chase distraction...and at last, I've begun working on a painting I had not touched for a whole year. I've let go of the bitterness, the blaming. I am ready to listen.

And it all started with  the realization that all I've ever wanted to do was to create, nurture, share and love. I'm ready to emanate light and joy I seem to have struggled to hold in my whole life, mainly due to attracting and being surrounded by others too happy to control, manipulate, guilt those around them and sink deeper in their own delusions and being around that has threatened my physical and mental well-being and consequently that of my child. And that is not something I'm willing to continue tolerating.

All I can do now is follow my own path.

No comments:

Post a Comment