Monday, October 28, 2013

Scorpio

The events of the past year have lead me to ponder on the nature of romantic commitment and what it really takes to create a family. They have led to a lot of growth in my ability to discern through what turns out to be nothing more than mere infatuation and have forced me to focus on what it is I really want. A lot of the emotional heat I felt had resulted from a sense of deficit exacerbated by my social withdrawal... perhaps it was a way for my brain to cope with the amount of loss I had been struggling with. It's easy to get lost in romantic optimism and lust. It's fantastic distraction!

With a mind obsessed with patterns, it would make sense that I would seek some sort of pan-ultimate in asshole after asshole hoping for that bloody fantastic Disney moment. Failing to realize no good was to come from me committing the same bloody mistake after the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment