Says the Triptych.
But I've just emerged from a spiritual daze and I'm relearning the whole creativity process. Never ever let anyone put you down. It dries up the well of love within you and everything wither. I will not have my enemies quell my eternal spring. Especially when those enemies would kill to have a drop of my talent.
I'm ready to believe in myself.
I CAN, YES I CAN. I WILL.
I AM.
But I've just emerged from a spiritual daze and I'm relearning the whole creativity process. Never ever let anyone put you down. It dries up the well of love within you and everything wither. I will not have my enemies quell my eternal spring. Especially when those enemies would kill to have a drop of my talent.
I'm ready to believe in myself.
I CAN, YES I CAN. I WILL.
I AM.

No comments:
Post a Comment