Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kitty: 1 Baby: 0

vs.


Lilo's got scratches on her arms. Granted, she did pick up the kitty's tail and tried to chomp down on it, but methinks Kitty could have been a little nicer about it.

The household she came from had an 11 month old baby so I perhaps assumed that she was baby-tamed and submissive, but this kitty's got spirit, which I've got to admire.

The other thing I've noticed is the growing jealousy between these two. Elvis feels like she's not getting enough cuddle. This morning I was so tired I was falling asleel on the wheel on the way back from Downtown, so I placed Lilo in her crib for a while and tried to sleep.

Unfortunately, Elvis needed some loving. I wasn't having any of it. Funny, the more I pushed her away and tried to snooze the more she rubbed and purred all over me ( um...this situation sounds a bit familiar).

Lilo eventually woke up and then I had the two of them crawling all over me trying to get scratches and hugs! I was so fucking tired one of my eye was tomatoe red. Lilo complained when I had Elvis in my arms. Elvis stationed herself on my feet. Lilo pulled at my hair. I've never been so loved up and frustrated at the same time ( FUCK i just wanted to sleep ).

How can I get Elvis to take Lilo's loving abuse?
How do I show Lilo that Kitty doesn't like having her whiskers ripped pulled out?
How do I stop feeling bitter towards Sperm Donor?

Tune in next time I park myself on the computer...which would be in a couple of hours, because now that I have money for groceries, I can finally get something to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment