

3,4. Potty, Pet Cat / Grumpy Care Bear underwear
The cat really seems to enjoy pets when I'm dealing with my daily number two. I mean, why the hell would she even want to be around me at that moment? Don't they have ah enhanced sense of smell? Wouldn't the bathroom remind her of the inside of a sewer pipe at that moment?
Then of course, I remember that, judging the smell wafting from her litter box, nothing I could ever crap out could ever be as potent as the gifts she leaves for me in there.
I got snowed out in Airdrie Friday night, without my cam so I didn't really update anything...either way I've been really bad about carrying it around.
As for Number Four, those panties have lasted me through 2 boyfriends and a husband. I think they deserve an award, for always being there to cheer me up, break up after break up. If they ever get holey I'll patch them up. You see we have a real commitment to each other, and that's something bloody periods and grabby boys could never wear away at.
No comments:
Post a Comment