Which explains a bit why rent is so steep but it's been loads of fun for Lilo. She's fearless, as far as jumping in is concerned (much to my dismay) and up till the beginning of winter I've been very good at getting her in the water. Alas, now it's cold and I'm usually up in the apart. because I can't take her to any indoor playhouses...I'm broke. I sometimes take her to the mall. I'm always outside pushing her in the stroller, going to run errands and that's been her only source of excitment, really.
Half of me wishes I could spoil her with all these materialistic things but I know those would only turn her into the demanding children I see out and about now a days, and those of course turn into self-absorbed teenagers who grow up to be
No. I like teaching her things.
Thing is, she's still just sixteen months old, and I can't teach her how to sew or knit just yet. Damn, I made her cardboard letters the size of her head so we can get started on our ABCs and she's been EATING THEM~!
My girl...is still a baby. So I'll keep the philosophical conversations for when she's five, now, I just take her
We had a crapload of fun though.
I love my girl.
Having her by my side have made these past couple of years worth the trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment