"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Elvis, my Elvis
I almost had to give my girl up when moving in with ND was a...possibility, since he has a cat, and other pets mere presence makes her quite upset. But nope. That's not gonna happen. So the pussy stays with me. And while I was mad at her for a while ( she was being a bitch ) I love my kitty.
You see that on top of the books, yeah. That's the pan-flute. We're still getting used to each other. I hope I can learn to play it beautifully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment