I'm in the process of finding a job, getting a car, I finally found a daycare for Lilo now I have to sort out that $$$ registration fee, then apply for my childcare subsidy...on top of all of this I have to finish a painting I'm just not agreeing with for some reason, but that has to be done by the end of the month if I'm gonna be able to pay rent.
Tense is an understatement compared to what I'm feeling right now.
Oh but to have a car again, that alone, would be worth all the effort.
I mean being car-less in the winter SUCKED. I don't mind it when it's warm...but the snow, groceries, and not being able to use my bike made it a living hell. Now I'm trying to buy a clunker which I pray lasts me at least a year or two...but it's going to be fine, I tell myself.
Either shit works out or I LOSE MY MIND.
If that hasn't happened already.
No comments:
Post a Comment