I had no idea I was in love with this man until yesterday night's dream, and as is for all my dreams, promises of tantalizing copulations failed to come...true...because there was a part when we were in the shower in my old house in Senegal (the one with so many bedrooms that in the three years I lived there, I'm pretty sure there were parts I never explored) and we were naked, I saw his downstairs snake, I was ready and just like every erotic dream I have...NOTHING HAPPENED! He just started avoiding me.
Now tell me how the fuck that's fair, when the whole dream was about making me fall in love with him!? I mean I don't even really like him in real life-okay I do, I like his new music, I can even stretch and say that I f-f-find him attractive in a starved, greasy,lanky yeti sort of way but I have to admit, for thirty minutes after I woke up this morning I was absolutely convinced that the love I had just experienced was as real as the wet drool spot under my cheek and my surprisingly moist underwear.
What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I so emotionally starved that my mind is coming up with ways to compensate for my 'lack of a love connection'? I don't really appreciate hipsters. My experiences in Vancouver taught me that there were more of a racially homogeneous sort of group and not at all open minded.
But, to his defense, Carmensita was an awesome video (and song).

No comments:
Post a Comment