Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love my generation

I've got the worse sinus headache. And I can't sleep. So here's a random post. About the media that influenced me growing up. I can't believe one day Fiona Apple is going to be OLDIES to Lilo. I feel so old.

In Music

Fiona apple: Her lyrics were my soul at fourteen, sister. Except I was more plump than this meager chick. Christ, have a fish burger!

Fiona Apple - Fast As You Can



Fiona Apple - Criminal (that is a weird sexy) I'm a self hating queer(apparently). I'm not proud. I'm not out. Well...I wasn't until now. Tadah! I, Mom like the ladies too.


Hear that?

...

That's the sound of me being disowned.


What do I expect, I lived in the Deep edge of the deep south. Bible belt America. Yuck. I wonder how my mom would actually react if I told her. She might try to have me exorcised. Wouldn't be the first time.





Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer



Alpha Blondy - Sweet Fanta Diallo



George Michael - Flawless(Go to the City)
And George Michael, he might be a creepy man whore, but other than Don Johnson I just couldn't get enough of him.





In TV Land

Sabrina the teenage witch...clicking on that link gets you most of the series episode. Just found out it's up on Youtube.

You're welcome.

I loved that show. It defined my teenage hood. Loved real-bodied characters, loved the fashion too.
I love 90's fashion.

Not to mention Salem totally initiated my undying love for kitties.

Now, I've got a plate full of bacon to eat. Bacon and lentils, God, what's wrong with my taste buds?

No comments:

Post a Comment