"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Monday, March 22, 2010
I finally bought a car
It's a 2000 Ford Focus. And it's got so much room! It needs a wheel alignment, but other than that, I'm happy with my purchase *knockonwood*.
Cool congratulations. With kids one just needs that type of car, couldn't imagine to survive without one.
btw maybe you like the new Youssou N'Dour CD 'Dakar-Kingston' (http://ayo.wikidot.com/v2:dakar-kingston) with 'Making of' video @ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xck57m_youssou-n-dour-dakar-kingston-tuff_music
Cool congratulations. With kids one just needs that type of car, couldn't imagine to survive without one.
ReplyDeletebtw maybe you like the new Youssou N'Dour CD 'Dakar-Kingston' (http://ayo.wikidot.com/v2:dakar-kingston) with 'Making of' video @
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xck57m_youssou-n-dour-dakar-kingston-tuff_music
Oh I was just listening to him today. Will check it out, sure will!
ReplyDeleteCool :))
ReplyDeleteOh another related video, crappy quality but brand new from the Olympia, Paris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXY9BNjQC8
Take care