"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Back in 1999 when he was running for his first term, he wiped his glasses off on the coat tail of Maria Pope's coat just before the he went on with David Letterman. I almost fell out of my chair.
I remember saying to my best friend "What a fucking piker, he'll never get elected now!"
Don't I wish. Dave showed replays of it several times over the next few days, but the MSM didn't pick up on this key personality indicator.
Back in 1999 when he was running for his first term, he wiped his glasses off on the coat tail of Maria Pope's coat just before the he went on with David Letterman. I almost fell out of my chair.
ReplyDeleteI remember saying to my best friend "What a fucking piker, he'll never get elected now!"
Don't I wish. Dave showed replays of it several times over the next few days, but the MSM didn't pick up on this key personality indicator.
It must be a ruling class thing.