Sunday, March 28, 2010

My new Cardigan

A few things before I go over to Mitchell's aunt's place to feed her cats and clean up a bit...

1. Yes, I'm about to walk out of the door wearing that wrinkled dress. Mom's not around. Who's gonna stop me? I don't feel like ironing sometimes, and the more people find me unkempt, the less they bother me. And that's the way I like it.

2. That cardigan was $5 at the thrift store. 100% wool, 100% the favorite thing in my closet right now. I love cheap clothes. I really really do. I just found out it's 14 degrees outside, though. I might not need it. Lilo and I are biking over there. I'm actually going to have to rethink our outfits.

3. I cut the yarn braids short because it's getting warmer around here. I think it might time to remove them actually...bah. Too tired to. It's starting to smell though. That's okay too. The stink tends to work as a man-repellent. Sometimes.

4. 'Those people' aren't above making life a living hell for anyone, not even their own mother, so if I come across one while I'm over at her house, and there's even an ounce of bullshit, I'm calling the cops. Because the alternative is me breaking someone's jaw. And I've got too much shit on my hands already, I don't need jail to be another problem I have to deal with.

I smell bullshit in the horizon. I just smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment