"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Ulali - Mother
Their harmonizing gives me goosebumps.
I just got off the phone with mom. She's finally at home, recovering from her double knee-replacement surgery.
And she's in so much pain...she's had a morphine drip in her groin in the hospital, but now she's taking vicodin and experiencing nausea and vomiting.
I've been listening to her moan on the phone for the past 3 days, sounding worse and worse each day...so finally today I told her 'if I was there I would have gotten you some marijuana, because you're don't sound well, mom'.
And to think that if she had some right now, she wouldn't be going through this hell. My heart hurts. I thought I would have been able to go down to take care of her.
...Holy shit...I just realized today is Mitch and I's second wedding anniversary.
Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment