Saturday, April 24, 2010

I want a million dollars. So that I can buy an acreage. With lots of nutrient-rich land. And build sustainable houses and rent them out to like-minded folks. I guess I want to build a ecovillage... people who grow their own food...and then we can grow and expend, until the government crashes our parade because lord forbid anyone be self-relient! We must depend on them and pay taxes!

Urgh. I have a problem with authority, Officer. I can't stand being ordered about. This depression I'm in, this desperation at the thought of standing on my feet 9 hours a day, 4 days a week until I'm old...has me contemplating the worst. Sometimes, I go as far as regret bringing a child into this insane world...money/power is the ultimate drug and humans can't get enough of it. And I want none of it.

I can't live life like this. I can't have my daughter being raised by someone else. This is not what I want to do with my life. This is not the way I'm going to spend the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment