I had to utter the sentence "How did my hair get in your butt hole?"
And actually pull out said hair.
Not gonna go into the circumstances leading to me saying that, but I am undoing my braids and there's yarn and hair all over my apartment.
Mitch called me today and informed me that his mother wants him to get Electro-Shock therapy. I had to laugh at the irony of that, because it seems the more I hear about that person, the more it seems like she's in dire need of it.
I promptly informed him that he needed to fight his own battles, and if making himself believe that his mother is actually bigger and more powerful than him helps prolong this dependency he's got on her, then he needs to just shut the fuck up and accept that about himself, instead of continuing to call me and waste my time.
Clearly the alternative, in which he's a self-sufficient independent adult, is not an option he's willing to consider.
That's all in today's Strange News. I still don't have a job, no one wants to hire me and my empty pockets are wailing.
I'm la Coccinelle and until next time, be truthful, respectful, and do onto others, so on and so on, and so on...
No comments:
Post a Comment