Monday, April 26, 2010

"What I want, Mitch, is for you to be dead to me."



No, I don't think that was a harsh thing to say to him, after what he put Lilo and I through. At this point my opinion of him is...actually all I can have to say to him is:

"Good luck with your life. Hope you find everything you've ever wanted to find, acquire all that you desire...buh-bye." I don't care about what's happening in his life, I don't need him to call me with updates. The only update I need at this point is when he's going to start providing for Lilo. He doesn't care to know what's up with her, whether she runs, how many teeth she has now, whether she says any words.

What he's interested in though, is what people his age are up to and how he can learn to fit in with them. I can't contain the bitter laughter...how pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment