Someone hand me a tab, vasectomy, chastity belt or something... Anything to render me immune to reproductive, hormonal clogs n' squirts and all that biochemical fuckery that takes place whenever this homo homo sapien sapien gazes upon a man she finds herself engineered to be attracted to. I'm trying to focus on the direction my life path's taking me into right now and my thoughts are prone to wondering off through Disney-tinted, x-rated portholes that lead to self-fanned obsessions that always end in pathetic heartbreak so please, please Mind, stop fucking with me!
If I'm reading the cards right, and have been in the past month, Cupid's should be sticking a prick inside me sometime soon- so let's assume it happened, this is a nutter's blog. And I am displaying the now familiar symptoms of acute infatuation. Pinned again by the demi-god's delirium-inducing arrows! A unrelenting sharp tip that embeds itself under my skin, festers and keeps me awake! A 'cock-shaped' pox upon my self-imposed chastity!
The problem is, I'm not sure I'm interested in this happening, or even imagining that this is happening. Secretly, I'm giddy at the prospect. But logically, this is not a good idea. This is supposed to be the time I establish self-mastery and discipline in order to engineer myself a lucrative self-propelled career. Don't get me wrong Destiny, I would like a good soul mate or five, even! Lilo's asking for extraneous dads daily and the thought of having one or multiple partners...to do the fucking chores and help raise her sounds heaven sent, but I have so much work ahead of me I don't see how this distraction, if it be naught but another mind meandering of mine, is going to help!
Perhaps frustration entices the imagination! Am I to be tantalized into productivity by these patterns and coincidences titillating my brain enough to send it into overdrive?
It's not working.
If I'm reading the cards right, and have been in the past month, Cupid's should be sticking a prick inside me sometime soon- so let's assume it happened, this is a nutter's blog. And I am displaying the now familiar symptoms of acute infatuation. Pinned again by the demi-god's delirium-inducing arrows! A unrelenting sharp tip that embeds itself under my skin, festers and keeps me awake! A 'cock-shaped' pox upon my self-imposed chastity!
The problem is, I'm not sure I'm interested in this happening, or even imagining that this is happening. Secretly, I'm giddy at the prospect. But logically, this is not a good idea. This is supposed to be the time I establish self-mastery and discipline in order to engineer myself a lucrative self-propelled career. Don't get me wrong Destiny, I would like a good soul mate or five, even! Lilo's asking for extraneous dads daily and the thought of having one or multiple partners...to do the fucking chores and help raise her sounds heaven sent, but I have so much work ahead of me I don't see how this distraction, if it be naught but another mind meandering of mine, is going to help!
Perhaps frustration entices the imagination! Am I to be tantalized into productivity by these patterns and coincidences titillating my brain enough to send it into overdrive?
It's not working.
nothing wrong with being a hope~full romantic!
ReplyDelete