That was no ego death I just experienced, that was my brain rearranging itself. Everything is suddenly hilarious and meaningless. And I need more love in my life. Free love, as a matter of fact, not love dolled out after a payment has been handed over, free actual free love.
Because, it was love that made me rush into wedded bliss with a madman. Not the love of money as his parents have often implied, but real unadulterated love. I loved Mitch. I still do. I loved Sue, I still do. I loved them more and more as his family came down around us with their jealousy and insecurities. And now it is my desire for more love in my life that is creating this kink that has just burst in a damn of insurmountable possibilities. Ah ha!!!
Ego. The sun. It all makes sense now. The wall and the this and why are you not getting excited with me. Hey you, fuck this fourth wall bullshit. Get Excited with me!
Love got me into this mess. A whole lot of love is going to get me out of this mess. And I've just lost my mind. First thing I'm going to ask, is that nothing gets done until someone gives Mitch a home. Because if they want to use him like a marionette puppet and claim that he's the one making all the demands on paper, they can damn well give him a house so he can stop feeling like his world is caving in on itself. Give Mitch all the money, and the bullshit you promised him in order to get him to leave us, THEN try to make it seem like he's the one who's orchestrating this divorce.
The happiest outcome |I can think of finds him, Lilo and I, dealing with each other without any more interference from his family. Because his family is the only thing i can think of that could get in the way of me loving him again. Not in a romantic sense, no that's done. We were never given a chance to be a family and figure it out for ourselves.
Money, money money I can give a fuck. I wouldn't be living here if I gave a fuck about money. I would be playing interpersonal emotional games with the rest of you. But I don't do that. I give my love free. And the way you earn my love, is by doing the same.
Because, it was love that made me rush into wedded bliss with a madman. Not the love of money as his parents have often implied, but real unadulterated love. I loved Mitch. I still do. I loved Sue, I still do. I loved them more and more as his family came down around us with their jealousy and insecurities. And now it is my desire for more love in my life that is creating this kink that has just burst in a damn of insurmountable possibilities. Ah ha!!!
Ego. The sun. It all makes sense now. The wall and the this and why are you not getting excited with me. Hey you, fuck this fourth wall bullshit. Get Excited with me!
Love got me into this mess. A whole lot of love is going to get me out of this mess. And I've just lost my mind. First thing I'm going to ask, is that nothing gets done until someone gives Mitch a home. Because if they want to use him like a marionette puppet and claim that he's the one making all the demands on paper, they can damn well give him a house so he can stop feeling like his world is caving in on itself. Give Mitch all the money, and the bullshit you promised him in order to get him to leave us, THEN try to make it seem like he's the one who's orchestrating this divorce.
The happiest outcome |I can think of finds him, Lilo and I, dealing with each other without any more interference from his family. Because his family is the only thing i can think of that could get in the way of me loving him again. Not in a romantic sense, no that's done. We were never given a chance to be a family and figure it out for ourselves.
Money, money money I can give a fuck. I wouldn't be living here if I gave a fuck about money. I would be playing interpersonal emotional games with the rest of you. But I don't do that. I give my love free. And the way you earn my love, is by doing the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment