Sunday, April 22, 2012

[10:57:03 AM] Yolande: i'm just letting my imagination run wild
[10:57:06 AM] Yolande: i have to
[10:57:10 AM] Yolande: i must create
[10:57:19 AM] Yolande: I have to become a working artist
[10:57:29 AM] Johnny C: susan musgrave style
[10:57:56 AM] Johnny C: oh yeah- that reminds me
[10:58:13 AM] Yolande: oh?
[10:58:23 AM] Johnny C: i've seen some of your facebook status'
[10:59:06 AM] Johnny C: and my recommendation is that you ease off on the tarot and out of context excerpts - but for actually good reasons
[10:59:16 AM] Johnny C: i like to hear about what you're thinking
[10:59:42 AM] Johnny C: and yet, you do have a kid and that means custody stuff
[10:59:56 AM] Yolande: no. I want people to think I'm a harmless nut.
[11:00:01 AM] Johnny C: and facebook is a strong tool in the courts
[11:00:08 AM] Yolande: I know.
[11:00:11 AM] Johnny C: and that's all
[11:00:28 AM] Yolande: I'm doing this on purpose. Don't worry.
[11:00:35 AM] Johnny C: just want to make sure that you maintain a firm defensive position
[11:00:50 AM] Yolande: Lilo is sick as heck
[11:00:57 AM] Yolande: and they are not doing anything to help
[11:01:05 AM] Yolande: that's all the defense I need.
[11:01:32 AM] Johnny C: oh yeah. that's right. they don't really do the decent human thing
[11:01:36 AM] Yolande: lol
[11:01:48 AM] Johnny C: but that's kinda why i was noticing
[11:02:00 AM] Yolande: no this is for something else
[11:02:05 AM] Yolande: something more local
[11:02:37 AM] Johnny C: because not so decent people tend to keep doing that. and after awhile they can get it into their heads that they "deserve" stuff
[11:03:06 AM] Johnny C: and then blarg. but you've got it figured out and spoofing the locals
[11:03:15 AM] Johnny C: is this to help you become a working artist?
[11:03:20 AM] Yolande: I'm juggling too much right now
[11:03:25 AM] Yolande: I'm tired.
[11:03:54 AM] Yolande: of sitting ON MY BUTT
[11:04:05 AM] Yolande: I NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
[11:04:11 AM] Johnny C: butt sitting is no
[11:04:31 AM] Johnny C: mountain is yes. these are the words

No comments:

Post a Comment