Sunday, April 22, 2012

That I should have to restrain myself in any fashion, for anyone seems like a complete violation of my reason of being on this earth. It feels like my whole life I've subjugated myself to somebody else's ideal. And now that I branch out I am a nut? For fuck's sake!

What year is this?

Oh, right. 2012. And no global revelation yet. No shift in consciousness. Just the same old Draconian bullshit, sometimes camouflaged and drenched in patchouli oil and Eastern esoterism. If people who have no knowledge of me can create a myth based representation of who I am I can do the bloody damn same. In fact, I offer a myth-out: An exercise in your demonizing capability and I would be entertained by anything anyone comes up with. Amidst all the chaos I have found my inner stillness and I suddenly feel quite rejuvenated. I'm surrounded by pentacles and amused by your jealousy.  

Myth out.


No comments:

Post a Comment