Venus
|
Gemini
|
20°37'21
|
end of house 8
|
retrograde...which technically puts it in the ninth house.
|
Venus
Venus
in the 9th House confers a love of spiritual values and religious form,
both those pertaining to a person’s native tradition and those of other
cultures.
This
placement also creates a great sensitivity to the aesthetic and ceremonial
aspects of religion.
With
Venus in H9, people usually travel much and frequently develop a special
and abiding love for one particular country or culture. They also tend to
be attracted to partners from other countries whose different cultural
tradition gives them a certain glamour (What the fuck is this even supposed to mean???).
A
respect for civil as well as religious law usually goes with this
placement of Venus and should there be recourse to legal action then the
Venusian usually fares well.
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse9.htm
That last line, is just what I needed to read. Guess whose nuts I have every intentions of placing in a vice?
The last time I spoke to him, he mentioned mommy and daddy bought him a new car. How nice.
I have no great love for this one country nor this culture. I'm stuck in it. It has no respect for me: 'Primitive' black single mom. I've got no respect for civil law really but I am planning on using it to my advantage.
The last time I spoke to him, he mentioned mommy and daddy bought him a new car. How nice.
I have no great love for this one country nor this culture. I'm stuck in it. It has no respect for me: 'Primitive' black single mom. I've got no respect for civil law really but I am planning on using it to my advantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment