"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
I have to leave this fucking country. I don't want to be here anymore. I need my mother.
I think a visit to your mum is long overdue. But isn't the medical situation in Canda much better than the greedy hospitals in the US? Get it over and done here and than make a long visit? Love <3
I still can't cross the border but you are not going to believe it: He's actually paying for me to stay at the hostel I'm staying at! Mitch! Helping! My, how times have changed. The ultrasound came back negative for cysts or any growth...so they're going to scope me and I don't like the sound of that! I've moved most of my stuff. Things are incredibly challenging physically but I've finally got daycare for Lilo. She's starting tomorrow. Big change.
Wow, but wait. Am I really impressed? Hell no, as little as about a living person is breathing. It should be obvious like tropical temperatures in hell that he is helping you and his daughter. Just hope he isn't assuming to get favours back for acting for once like a normal person and producer. Keep my fingers crossed that the letter is really getting into your hands and that it doesn't remain again just hot air. (Sorry if you get the impression I don't like him or trust him very much, but it's true).
Ok, so it's back to finding out the source of your pain. Somehow a benign cyst would have been an answer I could have been 'happy' with. Lets's see what they find and as much as I can empathize with you not looking forward to the examination, it is worth it if they find out what's wrong and fix it.
Lilo in daycare that sounds great. Is it a kindergarten or a day care mom? I'm sure you find an expressive way to use the new me-time you will have. You think Lilo will like it or will she at the beginning have a hard time to be separated from you? It must be a big change for her too. Let me know how it goes!
I know your FB entries always have some deeper meaning so I'm wondering about some, especially one. I also hope there are enough lemons around so you don't have to be too radical or is there another 'first date' in sight ;) I just love you as you are.
Hope you don't get too exhausted with the move, I know it's never a fun thing to do and under your aggravated circumstances it must be even harder :( Wished superman would be there and help you.
awww big hug for you girl. Everything will be alright. A big tight hug from your mother will be nice. Happy to hear Lilo is in daycare. You need some me time to heal. Mitch's comin around? Thats amazing. You don't need the arguments and fighting with him. You will be alright
I think a visit to your mum is long overdue. But isn't the medical situation in Canda much better than the greedy hospitals in the US? Get it over and done here and than make a long visit? Love <3
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI'm wishfully conjuring up an open border right now. I feel trapped in this place.
DeleteAre the papers for sole custody for Lilo through? I thought that has been cleared and you are free to go and come back with her?
DeleteI still can't cross the border but you are not going to believe it: He's actually paying for me to stay at the hostel I'm staying at! Mitch! Helping! My, how times have changed. The ultrasound came back negative for cysts or any growth...so they're going to scope me and I don't like the sound of that! I've moved most of my stuff. Things are incredibly challenging physically but I've finally got daycare for Lilo. She's starting tomorrow. Big change.
ReplyDeleteHe again, again, cause I've asked him a million times now, agreed to get me the letter I need. But I have to say I'm pretty impressed already.
DeleteWow, but wait. Am I really impressed? Hell no, as little as about a living person is breathing. It should be obvious like tropical temperatures in hell that he is helping you and his daughter. Just hope he isn't assuming to get favours back for acting for once like a normal person and producer. Keep my fingers crossed that the letter is really getting into your hands and that it doesn't remain again just hot air. (Sorry if you get the impression I don't like him or trust him very much, but it's true).
DeleteOk, so it's back to finding out the source of your pain. Somehow a benign cyst would have been an answer I could have been 'happy' with. Lets's see what they find and as much as I can empathize with you not looking forward to the examination, it is worth it if they find out what's wrong and fix it.
Lilo in daycare that sounds great. Is it a kindergarten or a day care mom? I'm sure you find an expressive way to use the new me-time you will have. You think Lilo will like it or will she at the beginning have a hard time to be separated from you? It must be a big change for her too. Let me know how it goes!
I know your FB entries always have some deeper meaning so I'm wondering about some, especially one. I also hope there are enough lemons around so you don't have to be too radical or is there another 'first date' in sight ;) I just love you as you are.
Hope you don't get too exhausted with the move, I know it's never a fun thing to do and under your aggravated circumstances it must be even harder :( Wished superman would be there and help you.
awww big hug for you girl. Everything will be alright. A big tight hug from your mother will be nice. Happy to hear Lilo is in daycare. You need some me time to heal. Mitch's comin around? Thats amazing. You don't need the arguments and fighting with him. You will be alright
ReplyDelete