But if it happens to be one, do you think I could find a doctor who would perform a hysterectomy candidly? I just want to make sure none of the horrible mistakes I've made in the past have a chance of ever blindsiding me again. Lying on that exam table, I was still convinced all my troubles were the result of stress and over-exertion but once the probe hit the left side of my cervix I almost puked. The exam ended there. A couple of minutes later I was being referred to another doctor.
Progress!
I knew there was something wrong with my uterus! We were all right! It was quite the morbid bingo moment. Explains why I can't hoop anymore, why I'm short of breath. Ovarian cyst, teratoma or whatever endometrial malignancy I can't name right now... that has been draining the strength out of me this past year, thank you for turning me chaste! If it wasn't for your persistent ache, I never would have stopped being the gullible slut I've always been.
Your job is done. Now you gots to gets the fuck out.
I'm getting to the point where I am unable to physically care for Lilo. And I'm moving, on top of it. Life's just peachy. I've got to roll up my sleeve and sail through this one too. Just me and myself and an angry, frustrated child. The way it should be.
Progress!
I knew there was something wrong with my uterus! We were all right! It was quite the morbid bingo moment. Explains why I can't hoop anymore, why I'm short of breath. Ovarian cyst, teratoma or whatever endometrial malignancy I can't name right now... that has been draining the strength out of me this past year, thank you for turning me chaste! If it wasn't for your persistent ache, I never would have stopped being the gullible slut I've always been.
Your job is done. Now you gots to gets the fuck out.
I'm getting to the point where I am unable to physically care for Lilo. And I'm moving, on top of it. Life's just peachy. I've got to roll up my sleeve and sail through this one too. Just me and myself and an angry, frustrated child. The way it should be.
Oh wow Yo I'm so glad you found the cause of the evil and it is begnin. Just read up on teratoma cyst: "that typically contains a diversity of tissues including hair, teeth, bone, thyroid, etc." You certainly want that out of your body!
ReplyDeleteAre you moving all by yourself? That's not good in your condition and it sounds as Lilo isn't much of a help right now. Can't you hire a truck with one or two guys who move your stuff (I'm more than happy to help you there if you allow me). You need some rest not extra stress and get that thing removed!
I have a doctor's appointment today, then I'm starting to move. I'm putting my stuff in storage and staying at a hostel until a room opens up at the local transition house.
ReplyDeleteI'm not old enough to fucking rent a car myself but I need one right now. Fluster fuck. But I can manage.
I keep my fingers crossed that the appointment goes and the outcome is ok. Hostel and transition house (I really don't like the idea of a TH and you) don't sound what you deserve but I guess it's a practical short term solution.
ReplyDeleteBecause you are under 25? I thought 21 is break point :(
I know you hate the thought but any idea what I can do from here to help you?