Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I know I should just let go of the bitterness now, but who the fucks looks at Lilo and sees her as a deterrent of any sort?


 Her own father and his bigoted family did. That is why they are no longer a part of our lives.  I'm so fucking stupid. I should learn to keep my clothes on and stop dreaming these connections up. I used to think men who could pen were just about the sexiest thing on two legs. Now I'm realizing the degree of self absorption that it takes for good authorship. By this age, I really have to be able to discern when someone just randomly decides to use me like a flesh light from someone who has a real interest in getting close to me. Someone who keeps trying. From now on, only the most tenacious attention seekers get in my pants! Show up at my doorstep carrying a boombox, goddamit.

No comments:

Post a Comment