Is it still one if you are aware of it? Perhaps it should be called intentional sabotage. Perhaps, I just have massive emotional intimacy issues.
Either way, I've branded this man my mental casanova, and thus he shall stay. I find myself less and less interested in the opposite sex as the days go by. I've been able to get some programs that are going to make my work a whole lot easier. A friend came and visited this weekend. Lilo could barely contain her excitement and was borderline obnoxious sometimes.
I've got an epic kind of flatulence, a hard time falling asleep.... So much to do, so little time.
No time for men.
No desire for them.
Either way, I've branded this man my mental casanova, and thus he shall stay. I find myself less and less interested in the opposite sex as the days go by. I've been able to get some programs that are going to make my work a whole lot easier. A friend came and visited this weekend. Lilo could barely contain her excitement and was borderline obnoxious sometimes.
I've got an epic kind of flatulence, a hard time falling asleep.... So much to do, so little time.
No time for men.
No desire for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment