"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Jamiroquai - When You Gonna Learn/ Manu Chao - Bongo Bong
Sounds from my childhood...check out Grungy Little Jay Kay, the guy's a multi-millionaire now. He's probably not one of the first guys to realize that catering to faux-eco trustafarian superficiality pays.
Then again Manu Chao had the same schtick going, and they only resonated with the ethnics, so...that formula's not concrete.
Oh I get it, Jamiroquai had fast, expensive Italian cars and that doesn't compare to 'papa was king of the congo, mama was queen of the mambo'. People are such superficial fucks.
As you can tell, I still haven't gotten over the dissapointment that was the video for 'Cosmic Girl'
GUESS WHAT I EXPECTED: YES. A CHICK FROM OUTER SPACE! A FUNKADELIC VIDEO!!! Not your million-dollar car collection. FUCK YOU!
Of course I had a crush on him. Waste of feelings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment