Friday, March 26, 2010

I am in big big trouble

Something along the line of 'yes, I have a check coming into the mail sometime between the end of April and early May, but it won't matter because my lovely darling and I might be HOMELESS by then'.

I absolutely, hate, having to depend on anyone other than myself, and this is more of a reason why I've been jonesing to pull my own goddamn strings since I was 16.

I have a job interview in a couple of hours, then I have to muster the courage to announce the unfortunate news to my parents.

F.U.C.K.

EDIT: So I got rent but now I need money for daycare and for the car. I'm actually considering peddling ass at this point because I need $$$.

This is just...exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. Damn money :( Hope it won't be too bad asking your parents, after all you are getting a job soon (I'm sure).

    Good luck for the interview! Keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete