"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Zeep Introducing the new album "People and Things"
You know what, this past three months (actually, my whole life...I had these awesome OshKoshB'gosh ones...I spent my whole teenage hood missing those) I've been looking for the perfect pair of overalls, but the ones they have at the thrift store are too big for me and the fabric at fabricland is uber expensive(or I would have sewed myself one by now). Seeing hers made me jealous.
This, btw, is Zeep aka Shrift(sometimes) aka Smoke City. I've been a fan of these two since high school, when I first discovered Smoke City. Nina Miranda's voice...I love their cute Youtube videos. I wish I was making music.
And of course, I want the album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment