My first 'new' painting in a couple of years. I'm having a lot of fun with this one, obviously...it's a bit tongue in cheek, and I haven't really planned it too much, but I'm almost done with it. I've decided to pick up my artist pen again. I've decided to return to my illustrating roots and actually produce work, large amounts of it. It brings me a lot of joy to be able to create freely...I guess now that I am free from the emotional burden I've been dragging around, it's just going to flow out of me : )
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Friday, November 11, 2011
The Way to a girl's heart
My first 'new' painting in a couple of years. I'm having a lot of fun with this one, obviously...it's a bit tongue in cheek, and I haven't really planned it too much, but I'm almost done with it. I've decided to pick up my artist pen again. I've decided to return to my illustrating roots and actually produce work, large amounts of it. It brings me a lot of joy to be able to create freely...I guess now that I am free from the emotional burden I've been dragging around, it's just going to flow out of me : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After reading a few of your blog entries, I just HAD to leave a comment. You are a unique, beautiful and gifted artist. I pray, in Jesus’ name, that you get more opportunities to create and showcase your art. Please, don’t let the past or others stop you from sharing your gift. You have greatness in you…..please continue to let it show.
ReplyDelete(I pray something wonderful happens for both you and your daughter).
God Bless.
Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete